1. Our Guest House provides services according to its category and standard. In case of any complaints about the quality of offered services, please feel free to report them at the reception desk or directly to the owner of the facility, this will certainly enable the staff and manager to react immediately.
2. Hotel – Apartments Oasis is obliged to provide its Guests:
– Conditions for a full and peaceful holiday
– Safe stay, including the guest’s data protection
– Professional service in all services provided,
– Cleaning the room and carrying out the necessary repair of equipment
– In the event of defects, efficient service to remove them, or in the event that the defects cannot be removed immediately, the Hotel will make every effort to replace the room or otherwise alleviate the inconvenience to the Guests during their stay, as far as possible.
3. On request, Oasis Pension/Apartaments provides the following services:
– Providing all information related to the stay and travel in the Peloponnese in terms of the possibility of visiting archaeological sites, events and events of a recreational and entertainment nature during their stay, as well as information concerning the transportation of guests from the airport or within the entire peninsula.
– Luggage storage (Pension Oasis reserves the right to refuse to store luggage at times other than the dates of the guest’s stay and items that do not have the characteristics of personal luggage).
4. A room in the hotel is rented for days. If the guest does not specify the time of his/her stay in the hotel, it is assumed that the room is rented for one day.
5. The stay at the Oasis Hotel can be extended at the guest’s request, under the condition that the hotel has rooms available at the indicated time.
6. The guests are required to remain quiet during the night hours 22:00 – 8:00 and 14:00 – 17:30 in the afternoon.
7. The hotel guest is not allowed to transfer the room to other persons, even if the period for which the fee for the stay has been paid, has not expired.
8. Persons who are not registered in the hotel are allowed to stay in the apartment or in the hotel garden from 8:00 to 22:00.
9. The Hotel may refuse to accept a Guest who has violated the hotel regulations during a previous stay, causing damage to hotel property or guests, hotel employees or otherwise interfering or disturbing the peaceful stay of guests or the functioning of the hotel.
10. Hotel / Apartments Oasis does not have a guarded car park. The hotel is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the guest.
11. While leaving the room, the guest should check the door lock every time
12. The guest of Oasis Apartments Pension is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of the hotel’s equipment and technical facilities caused by his fault or the fault of his visitors.
13. For reasons of fire safety, it is strictly forbidden to use heaters, electric irons and other devices which are not included in the room equipment in the hotel rooms. When leaving the room, a guest of the Oasis Hotel is obliged to take a card that activates electricity in the room.
14. Personal belongings left by the departing Guest in the hotel room will be sent back to the address indicated by the Guest and on the cost of the Guest. In case the Guest does not give such an instruction, the hotel management will store these items for 3 months.
15. The space of the gardens is available for all hotel guests.
16. The playground may only be used between 10-14.00 and 17.30-20.30 and only in the supervision of parents or caregivers.
17. Parents and guardians are responsible for the safety of children on the hotel premises.
18. Smoking of tobacco products and electronic cigarettes is strictly prohibited throughout the hotel, except for the balconies, patio and garden space. The fee for violation of the smoking ban is 50 EUR.
19. Hotel Oasis does not accept guests with pets.
20. The barbecue corner can only be used by Hotel Oasis guests.
21. At the reception desk of Pension Oasis there is a lap top. It is allowed to use it only within the reception area.
22. It is forbidden to enter the attic.
RESERVATION MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS
The price given in the offer is the price for the stay in the apartment and includes all fees, including:
– using the barbecue corner,
– using the laundry once a week,
– use of a laptop at the reception area
– parking space
– travel information
– use of hotel baby cots and baby highchairs
2. Terms of payment
Payment should be made on arrival in cash in euro (€) or card (Visa, Mastercard). A payment confirmation (bill or invoice) will be issued on the day of departure.
3. Check-in / Check out
Check-in on the day of arrival from 14.00 to 23.00. Check-out on the day of departure by 12.00 pm.
The registration formalities (filing in the form and presenting the identity card ) take place on the day of arrival.
If you would like to stay in your room longer than 12.00 p.m. on the day of departure, please kindly inform the hotel owner min. 1 day before departure. You will receive permission to extend your stay depending on the availability of the apartment. The cost of extending your stay to 18.00 is 50% of the daily rate. Extension of the stay and departure later than at 18.00 will be classified as an additional hotel day and is 100% of the daily rate.
6. Cancellation conditions
In case you would like to leave earlier than originally agreed, we will have to add 50% of the amount of unused days to your bill.
1. Cleaning in hotel rooms takes place every day except Sundays. On request of the guest there is a possibility of additional cleaning of the room. The cost for additional cleaning is 6 EUR. If there is a need for additional cleaning, we kindly ask you to report it at the reception desk on the same day by 10.00 am the latest.
2. Towels are changed every two days and bed linen is changed every 4 days. On guest’s request it is possible to change towels and/or bed linen more often. If you need to change towels/ bed linen on days when the change was not foreseen, please report it at the reception desk no later than 10.00 am. The cost for additional change is 3 EUR.
3. Due to the low capacity of the sewage pipes, please throw the toilet paper into the trash placed in the bathroom – never into the toilet.
4. Tap water is not drinking water. Please get bottled water from the supermarket.
5. The electricity in the room activates the card that has been attached as a key ring to the key. We kindly ask you not to leave your card in the room during your absence. Due to the danger of fire, please remember to turn off all electrical devices while leaving the room.
6. The rubbish on the hotel area looks unaesthetic and is a source of bacteria, so we kindly ask you to throw it into a container, which you can find on Gianneli Bikaki Street, 20m below the hotel. Moreover, there are additional rubbish bins set up in the gardens. It is forbidden to leave rubbish outside the bin. In case the bin is overfilled, the garbage must be thrown into the container on the street.
7. Cleaning equipment (brooms, shovels, mops, etc.) can be found in the basement on the right under the stairs. If the equipment is no longer needed, we kindly ask you to bring it to the same place.
8. We kindly ask you to rinse your legs from the sand when you return from the beach. Specially for this purpose, just at the entrance to the hotel property, on the right side in the corner there is a garden hose, and 10m further a small tap.
9. It is forbidden to feed any animals on the hotel’s premises (cats, birds, etc.).
10. For the protection of guests, cameras have been installed at the hotel entrances and the main entrance to the premises. For the reasons of fire safety, the cameras in the garden are directed at the barbecue corner.
11. There is a laundry room available for guests after 16.00. Only adults are allowed to stay in the laundry room. For using the laundry more often than once a week a fee of EUR 4 per laundry is added. The guest is obliged to inform the hotel staff if he/she wants to use the laundry.
12. All windows and balcony doors are equipped with mosquito screens. The Guests use them on their own responsibility.
13. The use of the barbecue corner is free of charge. It is allowed to use barbecue equipment left by the hotel management in the barbecue corner. It is recommended to pay special attention when barbecuing due to the fire risk. Guests are required to stop the fire before leaving the garden.
USEFUL PHONE NUMBERS
Emergency/poisoning +30 210 7793777
Emergency call centre
(European emergency number) 112
Fire brigade 199
Harbour police 108
Tourist police +30 27520 98728
Nafplio Hospital +30 2752 361100
Doctors in Tolo
Joanna Aliakiazoglou +30 27520 58392, +30 6997055064
Dimitris Maliotakis +30 27520 59110, +30 6944818072
Taxi (Georgos Moutavelis) +30 6973566, +30 6973204319
INFORMATION ON ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
A modern hotel is an eco-friendly hotel!
Bearing in mind that we are all responsible for protecting the environment and improving the quality of life, we decided to introduce the following solutions in our hotel:
– aerators installed in kitchen taps, thanks to which we achieved water savings of up to
several dozen percent;
– LED lighting that consumes 75% less energy and emits 75% less heat;
– kitchen dishwashers with functions that reduce water, energy and detergent consumption,
– the rule of not changing the towels if a guest hangs them on a hanger,
– waste segregation,
– Hotel cosmetics are made of natural ingredients and their packaging is made of recycled materials,
– We use solar energy to heat water,
– In order to save electricity, all rooms have been equipped with cards, thanks to which all electrical devices are switched off when guests leave the room.
Thank you for being our Guest.
We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel!